UNIPX MEDIA is looking for an ambitious intern to provide exercised exposure to passive talent sourcing and recruiting, talent evaluation, talent management, and talent content management.
- Sourcing passive candidates through social media and talent recruiting platform.
- Create and post-marketing materials for various specialties talent recruiting and acquisition. - Assist in key initiatives and projects with Talent Acquisition Partner, and other recruiting
teams, which will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Managing the human resources information including, but not limited to research, applicant tracking, workflow, communication, data, analytics, and reporting, etc.
- Assisting talent to identify their advantages and manage their creative contents.
- Experience in Human Resources or related fields. - Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Familiar with any short-video production tools (desktop or mobile application) – Good to have but not mandatory.
- Sensitive to the changing environment and hot topics.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious, and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase